Drop weight tear tester (DWTT) offers a specimen breaking of M.S plate as per ASTM-E 436, API-RP 5 L3, ASTM-E 208 and DIN EN 10274. Drop Weight Tear Tester (DWTT) are known as Plate mill and saw pipe plant equipment.
The Drop weight tear tester (DWTT) available in four models:
- 15000 J to 80000 J (Automatic)
- 7000 J to 55000 J (Automatic)
- 6500 J to 30000 J (Manual / Automatic)
- 340 J to 1630 J ( Automatic)
- Drop weight tear testing (DWTT) of “Specimen” according to standards as per ASTM-E 436, API-RP5L3, ASTM-E 208 and DIN EN 10274.
- Touch-screen Panel with electronic display of height , energy, drop weight and velocity at predetermined parameters
- The stepped adjustable drop height is reached automatically after input of drop weight and energy.
- Drop weight is divided in individual weights to adjust drop energy.
- Modular frame design with stainless steel pillars and doors.
- Four high capacity hydraulic shock absorbers with accumulators for safe absorption of the excess drop energy.
- Hydraulic specimen feeding device, equipped outside of testing area.
- Easily removable bending tools (Hammer).
- Electrical and mechanical safety interlocking. Testing is possible only after checking of all safety parameters, to comply with OSHA requirements (USA).
- Exclusive safety bars provided to ensure human safety in case of catastrophic failures.